Taking All Men Brother (TAMEB) is a peace advocacy organization created to promote interfaith and intercultural dialogue, cooperation and tolerance, in order to foster peace and harmony in the society. The organization was created to promote peace, love and tolerance among people of different religions and cultures because of the growing tension and violence across religious and tribal lines in Nigeria. It seeks to promote peaceful coexistence among people of different backgrounds by:
- Stimulating intercultural and interreligious dialogues
- Providing mediation and conciliation among conflicting groups and communities
- Building community peace networks
- Providing skill acquisition and vocational training to reduce poverty which is being exploited for the perpetuation of violence.
- Providing humanitarian support