TAMEB envisions a Nigeria where different cultural and religious beliefs are not a factor in creating societal conflicts and violence, thus people are able to live cohesively in peace.
We work to build a better Nigeria by promoting better understanding and tolerance of the diverse cultures and religions by engaging community stakeholders, thus creating a peaceful society void of religious and cultural conflicts and violence.
1. To promote Godly love, reconciliation, peace and tolerance among people, regardless of their religious and cultural beliefs.
2. To promote Godly love, reconciliation, peace and tolerance among people, regardless of their religious and cultural beliefs.
3. To stop the abuse of religion and tribal beliefs as justification for conflict, oppression and violence.
4. To promote respect for human life and dignity, as well as the beliefs, ways of life and practices of others.
5. To put an end to the exploitation of impoverished Nigerians for religious and tribal uprisings and violence.